1. Purpose and scope of the policy
VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) attaches the utmost importance and care to the protection of privacy and Personal Data, as well as to compliance with the provisions of the applicable Legislation.
2. Person in charge of processing
Within the framework of your activity on the website https://winsoft-international.fr/, we collect and use personal data relating to you, individuals persons (hereinafter referred to as "Data Subject").
For all the Processing, VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT), with a capital of 625 240,00 € whose registered office is located at 55 avenue Alsace Lorraine 38 000 GRENOBLE, R.C.S. Grenoble B 334 148 293, determines the means and the purposes of the Processing. Thus, we act as a Data Controller, within the meaning of the Regulation on Personal Data, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data.
3. What personal information do we collect and how?
When you use our website, you provide us with a certain amount of information about yourself, some of which may identify you ("Personal Information"). I can happen when you browse our site, when you fill out our online contact form or when you wish to purchase one of our products for example.
The nature and quality of the Personal Data collected about you varies depending on the relationship you have with VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT):
- Identification data: this includes all information that would allow us to identify you, such as your name, first name, phone number. We also collect your e-mail address and your address (in case of payment, the postal address will be necessary to generate a bill).
- Login Data: This is all the information we need for you to access your personal account, such as password, and other information necessary for authentication and access to an account.
We also collect your IP address for maintenance and statistical purposes.
- Financial Data: such as Banking Data, which is required when you make a purchase on our website.
- Documents of different natures (PDF, Office format, Image) with titles, contents, folder names, or information related to a document, such as comments written in the documents, alert and reminder dates.
- Navigational Information: As you browse our website, you interact with it. As a result, certain navigational information is collected.
- Data collected from Third Parties: Personal Data that you have agreed to share with us and/or that we may collect from other publicly available databases.
4. Why do we collect your Personal Information and how?
We collect your Personal Data for specific purposes and on different legal grounds.
In the context of the execution of the contract or pre-contractual measures, your Data are processed for the following purposes:
- Management of orders, purchases ;
- Management of product registration requests;
- Management of downloads of evaluation version of one of our software or its update;
- Management of contracts;
- Management of your customer account;
- Management of complaints and after-sales service;
On the basis of your consent, your Data are processed for the following purposes:
- Carrying out commercial and marketing prospecting operations;
- Transmission of your Data to our commercial partners;
- Management of the sending of our newsletter;
- Management of cookies requiring your consent;
Within the framework of the legitimate interest of VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT), your Data are processed for the following purposes:
- Establishment of statistics for the improvement of products and services;
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys and polls;
- Management of pre-litigation and litigation;
Within the framework of the legal and regulatory obligations to which VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) is subject, your Data is processed for the following purposes:
- Fight against fraud;
- Fight against money laundering and the financing of Terrorism;
- Keeping of general and auxiliary accounts;
5. Do we share your Personal Data?
Your Data is intended for use by authorized VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) employees in charge of managing and executing contracts and legal obligations, depending on the purpose of the collection and within the limits of their respective responsibilities.
It may be transmitted for certain tasks related to the purposes, and within the limits of their respective missions and authorizations, to the following recipients
- Entities of VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) within the framework of an outsourcing of activity to another entity of the group;
- Service providers and Data Processors that we use to perform a range of operations and tasks on our behalf, including
- Our business partners only when you have expressly consented to this through a checkbox on our Data collection forms;
- Duly authorized public authorities (judicial, control…), within the framework of our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Regulated professions (lawyers, bailiffs, etc.) who may intervene in the context of the implementation of guarantees, collection or litigation;
When your Data is communicated to our service providers and Data Processors, they are also asked not to use the Data for purposes other than those initially intended. We make every effort to ensure that these Third Parties maintain the confidentiality and security of your Data.
In all cases, only the necessary Data is provided. We make every effort to ensure the secure communication or transmission of your Data.
We do not sell your Data.
6. Is your Personal Information transferred to third countries?
VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) endeavors to keep Personal Data in France, or at least within the European Economic Area (EEA).
However, it is possible that the Data we collect when you use our platform or services may be transferred to other countries. This is for example the case if some of our service providers are located outside the European Economic Area.
In the event of such a transfer, we guarantee that it will be made
- To a country ensuring an adequate level of protection, i.e. a level of protection equivalent to what the European Regulations require;
- Within the framework of standard contractual clauses;
- Within the framework of internal company rules.
7. How long do we keep your Personal Information?
We retain your Personal Information only for as long as required to fulfill the purpose for which it is held, to meet your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
Retention periods vary depending on several factors, such as:
- VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) business needs;
- Contractual requirements;
- Legal obligations;
- Recommendations from regulatory authorities.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are data placed on your computer or cell phone. They are differentiated by their unique identifiers, associated with your computers or phones. They allow you to avoid having a bad consumer experience on your favorite sites, since they remember your actions and preferences. This way, you don't have to fill in your browsing preferences every time you use the site, such as location, font or language.
These "cookies" are stored in your computer's RAM. They do not allow us to identify you; however, they record information relating to your computer's navigation on the Site (the pages you consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
The data collected through "cookies" is intended to identify you when you wish to connect to your personal space and to remember your connection to the Site.
How do we use them and what do we need them for? Here is a summary table of the different types of cookies that we are able to use for the https://winsoft-international.fr/ website.
You can prevent cookies from being saved on your computer by configuring your browser as follows
- Under Internet Explorer (Microsoft): tab "tools", "internet options", click on "confidentiality". Then in the tab "Advanced privacy settings", click on "Ignore automatic cookie management" and choose "Refuse all kinds of cookies" (internal and third party). Validate on " OK ".
- In Firefox: "Tools" tab, then "Options". In the "privacy" tab, check "tell websites not to track me
Web sites not to track me". Validate on OK.
- In Chrome, click on "Settings" and then "Show advanced settings". In the "
Privacy", click on "Content settings" and define the choice in the Cookies section.
If you are using browser versions other than those mentioned: please refer to the
help files or user manual.
9. How do we insure the security of your Personal Data?
VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) is committed to protecting the Personal Data we collect or process from loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure.
Thus, we implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures, depending on the nature of the Data and the risks that their Processing entails. These measures must make it possible to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data. These measures may include practices such as limited access to Personal Data by authorized persons, by virtue of their functions, pseudonymization or encryption.
In addition, our practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, back-up, software, etc.) are regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.
10. What are your rights?
The GDPR provides Data Subjects with rights that they can exercise. Thus are provided:
- Right to information: the right to have clear, precise and complete information on the use of Personal Data by VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT).
- Right of access: the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data that the Data Controller holds on the applicant.
- Right of rectification: the right to have Personal Data rectified if they are inaccurate or obsolete and/or to complete them if they are incomplete.
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: the right, under certain conditions, to have the Data erased or deleted, unless VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) has a legitimate interest in keeping it.
- Right to object: the right to object to the Processing of Personal Data by VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) for reasons relating to the applicant's particular circumstances (under certain conditions).
- Right to withdraw Consent: the right at any time to withdraw Consent where Processing is based on Consent.
- Right to limit Processing: the right, under certain conditions, to request that the Processing of Personal Data be temporarily suspended.
- Right to Data Portability: the right to request that Personal Data be transmitted in a reusable format allowing it to be used in another database.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision making: the right for the applicant to refuse fully authorized decision making and/or to exercise the additional guarantees offered in this regard.
- Right to define post-mortem directives: the right of the applicant to define directives concerning the fate of Personal Data after his/her death.
Additional rights may be granted to the Persons concerned by the Local Regulations.
For this purpose, VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) has implemented a procedure for managing the rights of Persons in accordance with the requirements of the applicable Legislation. This procedure establishes:
- The standards to be met to ensure transparent information to the Persons concerned;
- The legal requirements that must be met;
- The authorized means to submit a request for each right, according to the category of Data Subjects;
- The operational processes for handling these requests in accordance with the above requirements;
- The parties involved in these processes, their roles and responsibilities.
To exercise your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- By mail at the following address:
259 Rue Michel de Montaigne
BP 71590 -
- By mail at the following address
When you send us a request to exercise a right, you are asked to specify as far as possible the scope of the request, the type of right exercised, the Personal Data Processing concerned, and any other useful information, in order to facilitate the examination of your request. In addition, in case of reasonable doubt, you may be asked to prove your identity.
You also have the right to complain to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, about the way in which VOCAZA (formerly WINSOFT) collects and processes your data.
This Policy may be regularly updated to take into account changes in the Regulations relating to Personal Data.
Last update : June 04, 2021.