FileMaker Starter Kit
After purchasing your software, our Support Team will help you to install FileMaker on your machines.
Discover the following functionalities on FileMaker:
- how to create a new solution using templates, external files like Excel
- import and export of data
- create PDF files
- share your database with FileMaker users or in the Server
- launch your database using WebDirect and other connection types
- learn to use the specific functions of WinSoft localized versions (e.g. right-to-left texts and paragraphs, Hindi digits, specific options for the Middle East, add new dictionaries)
- Get priority and personal access to Technical Support
- Receive assistance to audit and analyze the issue and get a solution
- 2 sessions max will be available for this service (for further assistance, the service needs to be renewed)
As a part of your Annual or Maintenance contract you will receive the new version of FileMaker for free at the launch. Our Support Team can then help you to upgrade correctly and migrate your files (version 12 and earlier) to the latest version.
After purchasing the Starter Kit you will be contacted by one of the members of our Support Team to Schedule your sessions. The services included in the Starter Kit can be used during a period of 12 months, starting from the purchase date.
Th Starter Kit does not include consultancy, customization services or conception from scratch.